Radilinq is a pioneer when it comes to expanding the use of needle depanners in bakeries. Although needle depanning is already used for some time, it was confined to a limited number of products like long shelf life croissants, cupcakes, muffins, etc. RadiLinQ crossed boundaries by introducing needle depanning for toast, rolls, baguettes, buns and many other decorated and undecorated products.
Radilinq designs and supplies pick & place needle depanners with the standard X-Y movement and with the simple and reliable pivoting bar execution too.
Our needle depanners are known for its simplicity and ease of maintenance. Other features:
- Silent & clean depanning: no noise, no damaging or loss of decorations.
- Standard needle bar for many needle types.
- Easy & fast exchange of needle bars.
- Hygienic design: open, easy to clean, needle bars can be easily cleaned.
- Low energy consumption = low cost depanning operation.
- Compact design, small foot print.
Combining different ways of depanning in 1 machine.
Not all products or baking forms allow needle depanning. In order to reap the benefits needle depanning but eliminating the need to use different machines in the production line: Radilinq supplies combined needle & vacuum depanners. To use needle depanning where possible and vacuum depanning where needed.
As depanning specialists, we can solve any depanning situation.
Radilinq needle depanners: the sound of silence in depanning.